It seems like only yesterday that we celebrated the opening of Tripleknot, the casually elegant collection of townhomes on the south side of Tetherow. Now, exactly three years and ten Tour of Homes Awards later, we’re down to our final two homes in Phase 2 and we’ve already sold six of our final homes in Phase 3.
Of course, there’s no denying the popularity of Tetherow these days. For starters, people are irresistibly drawn to:
• The captivating links-style golf course designed by David McLay Kidd.
• Mountain biking at Phil’s Trailhead adjacent to the community.
• Easy access to the Northwest’s best skiing at Mt. Bachelor as well as fly-fishing and paddling on the nearby Deschutes River.
• Extraordinary dining at The Row and Tetherow Grille, not to mention the award-winning lodging facilities.
• A spectacular recreation center and pool coming in 2016.
For the icing on the cake, downtown Bend is just three roundabouts away, offering its incredible variety of restaurants, brewpubs, coffeehouses and entertainment options. No wonder people have flocked to Tripleknot to take advantage of all this, without having to worry about routine maintenance and snow removal.
Since only a handful of single- and two-story layouts remain, now’s the time to visit our sales offer and make your move. With prices starting at just $589,750, you’ll be shouting Hip Hip Hooray for years to come.