Tripleknot is going…going…
And then there were two. Tripleknot Townhomes, the award-winning neighborhood created by Arrowood Development, LLC, is down to its final pair of offerings. And it’s quite possible we saved the best for last.
This dynamic duo at Tetherow Resort presents spectacular views of the Cascades, as well as the Tetherow Golf Course. One is finished and ready to dazzle, the other will be completed later this summer. Both offer reverse-living floor plans flowing over 4,150 square feet of contemporary elegance, featuring:
- 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths, including a spectacular master suite upstairs and a guest master suite downstairs.
- A gourmet kitchen flowing into an inviting great room with a fireplace.
- An upstairs office/den and a downstairs media/rec room with a fireplace.
- A covered patio downstairs and a large balcony upstairs, perfect for watching vivid sunsets and shooting stars over the Cascade Mountain Range.
On top of that, Tripleknot offers a relaxed maintenance-free lifestyle, which allows you ample time to enjoy Tetherow’s abundance of community attractions:
- The award-winning golf course, community swimming pool and recreation center.
- Extraordinary dining at Solomon’s, The Row and Tetherow Cafe.
- Mountain biking at Phil’s Trailhead adjacent to the community.
- Fly-fishing and paddling on the nearby Deschutes River.
- The Northwest’s finest Alpine and Nordic skiing at Mt. Bachelor and Meissner Sno-Park.
With this picturesque pair priced at a very accommodating $1,187,750, you need to get going, going, going. Before they’re gone, gone, gone. Contact our brokers Stephanie or Jordan for an information kit.