A course developed
with Kidd gloves.
All Tripleknot homeowners can take advantage of a variety of membership options at the adjacent Tetherow Golf Club, one of Central Oregon’s most exceptional courses. This 18-hole, semi-private course boasts a distinctive layout by David McLay Kidd – the award-winning architect of Bandon Dunes and the St. Andrews Castle Course in Scotland.
Flowing majestically with the natural terrain, the 7,298-yard links-style course offers a diverse assortment of holes framed by ragged bunkers, knobs and knolls, all set against a backdrop of Cascade peaks.
Tetherow is the first course in Oregon to become an Audubon International Certified Signature Sanctuary. The pledge to ensure environmentally sound philosophies and sustainable practices is integrated into nearly every aspect of the course development.
Tetherow is also the first course in Central Oregon to introduce GolfBoards, the revolutionary way to maneuver around the course and speed up play. Riders stand upright on a four-wheeled board, which quickly carries their bag from tee to green. GolfBoard significantly reduce wear and tear on the turf, while allowing players the feeling of surfing without waves.
Located only seven minutes from downtown Bend, Tetherow Golf Course is open from April to November. Yet Tetherow’s state-of-the-art Golf Academy is in the swing of things all year round, offering two all-weather hitting bays for lessons, clinics and video-assisted swing analysis.
Since being named Golf Magazine’s Best New Course of 2008, the accolades have continued to roll in:
- Top 100 Best Residential Courses – Golfweek, 2010-2016
- Top 100 Courses in the US ~ Golf Digest, 2011- 2016
- Best Courses You Can Plan, Oregon ~ GolfWeek, 2009-2015
- Top 100 Greatest Public Courses – Golf Digest, 2014, 2015
- World’s #1 Resort ~ Booking.com, 2015
- Central Oregon’s Best Golf Course ~ The Source Weekly, 2013
- Best Golf Hole in Bend: Tetherow #17 ~ Central Oregon Magazine, 2011
- #3 America’s Best New Courses ~ Golf Digest, 2009
- Best Golf Courses ‘Best of The Best’ ~ Exclusives: Robb Report, 2009
- Development of the Year – Finalist ~ Golf Inc, 2009-2010
- #1 Best New Course You Can Play in the Country ~ Golf Magazine, 2008
- Best New Course of the Year ~ Golf Magazine, 2008
- Premier Properties, Best for Resort Lifestyle ~ Links Magazine, 2008-2010